Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!

Menu

Official Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.fairytalefallout.com 0 PLAYING NOW
Welcome to Fairytale Fallout! Welcome to Fairytale Fallout, the home of Dangthatsalongname! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our Minecraft server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started, or click on "Login" in case you already have an account with us.

Greifing/stealing in my town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I don't have discord so i can't contact anyone about it through there, but I am the owner of a town type thing. someone has been stealing and breaking a lot of things. examples of that are: chests/ mailboxes being opened, maps and item-frames being taken, people's houses have been slightly destroyed by someone taking wood from their structures, our rule books have been taken, and someone just completely destroyed my mailbox. the most recent (12/1/19, 2:22 est) was someone took all of the roses around my friend's house. that's just petty theft at this point. we just made a secret Santa in our village and i really don't want people to open their gifts and everything be gone. if someone could help that would be great. the coords are -628.369 /64.00000 / -3826.594

Brooklyn

Hey there,
I have just DM'd you :)

(For future reference, I also recommend starting a conversation with an Admin on here rather than posting on this or any other category as they are the incorrect area for this matter)
-Thread Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.