Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!

Menu

Official Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.fairytalefallout.com 0 PLAYING NOW
Welcome to Fairytale Fallout! Welcome to Fairytale Fallout, the home of Dangthatsalongname! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our Minecraft server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started, or click on "Login" in case you already have an account with us.

How to create colored nicknames

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoJulMic

Newcomer
I've seen quite some confusion on the server about how to create a colored nickname, hence why I created this guide. I hope it's useful.

The command to get a nickname is /nick. However, I must say that not everyone can use this command. This requires a certain rank.

Ranks that have access to /nick:
  • Creative: Mermaid and up
  • Survival: Mermaid and up
  • Skyblock: Witch and up

The common combination for coloring a nickname is the symbol & and a color code. The color codes for each color can be seen in this chart:
upload_2017-11-26_18-44-29.png

For example, you will use "/nick &6MyNick" for a gold nickname and "/nick &bMyNick" for an aqua nickname.

But you can also use multiple colors in one nickname. For example, "/nick &0My&fNick" will show the part "My" as black and the part "Nick" as white.

Thanks for reading this guide!
~ Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.