Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!

Menu

Official Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.fairytalefallout.com 0 PLAYING NOW
Welcome to Fairytale Fallout! Welcome to Fairytale Fallout, the home of Dangthatsalongname! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our Minecraft server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started, or click on "Login" in case you already have an account with us.

Announcement Rank Transfer Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Manager
Hi everyone,

Some information regarding rank transfers from the Pixel Punchers forum:

We are offering all players who own a rank on Fairytale Fallout, the possibility to transfer it to Pixel Punchers. Since ranks on Pixel are not the same, this will be done by giving you the equivalent rank of each specific gamemode. Basically, this means that if you had the 2nd highest rank on Fairytale Skyblock, you will also receive the 2nd highest rank on the Pixel Skyblock. Ranks cannot be transfered between gamemodes and are not transferrable to another username. For Creative players there is an exception: If you held a rank on this gamemode, you can choose which Pixel server you want to transfer it to. For all other gamemodes, we have provided a list which specifies the ranks on Fairytale that will be transferred to the ranks on Pixel Punchers.

Survival Server:
  • Leprechaun » Guardian
  • Unicorn » Shulker
  • Mermaid » Phantom
  • Witch » Wither
  • Pegasus » Dragon
  • Fairytale » Pixel
  • Royalty » Pixel
Skyblock Server:
  • Leprechaun » Coal
  • Unicorn » Iron
  • Mermaid » Gold
  • Witch » Emerald
  • Pegasus » Diamond
  • Fairytale » Pixel
  • Royalty » Pixel

Submit a Transfer
In order to submit a rank transfer, you must fill out a special form. ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT THIS FORM, and failing to do so will leave your transfer request to be ignored. To get started, please follow the link below. For each rank that you would like to transfer, you must provide the date of purchase and the Transaction ID which you can find in the confirmation email. If you purchased rank upgrades, please specify the Transaction ID of the last upgrade.

The transfer form can be found here: https://pixelpunchers.net/forums/fairytale-rank-transfer/
Transfers will be handled as soon as possible. Please be patient while we look into your request.

T0R1

Famous Member
If I have fairytale(which will become pixel) on all three servers what do i do with the spare rank?
Post automatically merged:

If I have fairytale(which will become pixel) on all three servers what do i do with the spare rank?
Also, when using the link I can't find a thread on pixel's forums, Could be that it's not up yet, thought I'd point it out nonetheless.

Last edited:

strawberrimxlk

Newcomer
I have found that my email with the ID has been deleted is there anything I could possibly do to transfer a different way or no? I bought Fairytale Rank sometime around February 20th so is there anything I could do?:)

Jesse

Manager
Post automatically merged:

Also, when using the link I can't find a thread on pixel's forums, Could be that it's not up yet, thought I'd point it out nonetheless.
The button to the form is on the top right once you have clicked on the link. Note that you will need to create an account first.

If you have Fairytale on all servers, your Creative rank will be transferred to Factions.

I have found that my email with the ID has been deleted is there anything I could possibly do to transfer a different way or no? I bought Fairytale Rank sometime around February 20th so is there anything I could do?:)
Just specify this in your thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.