Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!

Menu

Official Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.fairytalefallout.com 0 PLAYING NOW
Welcome to Fairytale Fallout! Welcome to Fairytale Fallout, the home of Dangthatsalongname! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our Minecraft server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started, or click on "Login" in case you already have an account with us.

Reset

Okay i have heard that there may be a reset in the near future and within that reset it will set us back to square 1 except for our ranks, i would like to ask if we will keep our /sell wands and our chat tags aswell?

Brooklyn

Hey Shayna,

You heard correct - as the community voting for a reset on our most recent poll won the majority, the server is resetting.
As far as I know, there is currently no planned date for the reset, but keep your eyes peeled for an announcement post! :emoji_eyes:

In regards to the transferring of store-bought perks - all ranks, chat tags, multipliers, sell wands, and non-consumables (consumables being McMMO credit, money and etc) should be transferred over the reset onto the new world.

hey so i havent got my sell wand back yet but i was wondering if i would get my super pickaxe back when i get the sell wand and in general what should i do to get them back?

Brooklyn

hey so i havent got my sell wand back yet but i was wondering if i would get my super pickaxe back when i get the sell wand and in general what should i do to get them back?
Hey Shayna,

As it states under the Super Pickaxe's item description on the server store, the Super Pickaxe (and every other item for Survival and Skyblock) is only a one time purchase item, therefore you will not be reimbursed for any loss of an item.

Lastly, if you had purchased any sell wands within the last three months before the reset, then you should already have been reimbursed for the sell wand (one-time exception). If you did not receive your sell wand then I suggest submitting a Purchase Issue report here. :)