Click here to join our Discord Server and be the first to learn about announcements and giveaways!

Menu

Official Discord Server 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.fairytalefallout.com 0 PLAYING NOW
Welcome to Fairytale Fallout! Welcome to Fairytale Fallout, the home of Dangthatsalongname! Sign up on our forums to unlock all content and interact with the players of our Minecraft server community. Click on the "Register" button below to get started, or click on "Login" in case you already have an account with us.

The Server is Closing...

Hey Everyone!

So it is a weird message i never thought id be writing, but i have to let you all know that i will no longer be continuing with Fairytale Fallout… Ive loved having this server, and the last 2 to 3 years of having it has been a blast, but so much has changed for me in that time, and im now not able to give the server the love and attention it needs, and you all deserve. This has been a super tough choice to make, and one i dont take lightly, but for the last few months the server hasnt been making enough to cover the costs of running it. Making the server was never about the money for me, which is why it lasted so long, but i cant keep the server going while its losing money any more. Since the server started my life and responsibilities have changed so much, between running my channel, live streaming, and running MC Championships, i just dont have the time to give to a server now. But fear not! Ive spoken with my good friend Seapeekay, and we are going to be merging FairytaleFallout with his new server Pixel Punchers! Most of you who are fans of my content already know Callum, and he is able to give the server way more attention that im going to be able too. So starting April 1st (its not an april fools, i promise!) youll no longer be able to go on FairytaleFallout, but instead you will go to Pixel Punchers! Now im aware a lot of you have spent money on the server, and i can imagine youre going to be upset about it. Ive worked out a deal with Callum where if youd bought a rank on my server, youll get an equivalent rank for the same value on his! Obviously we cant transfer over cosmetics and rank names, but hopefully that will help! To get the new rank there will be a post on pixelpunchers.net, and a form that you can submit your information for review, and then choose which equivalent rank you want! If you want to hop over to the new server and check it out already the ip is - play.pixelpunchers.net

Please dont ever think this was an easy choice for me to make, Fairytale Fallout was my baby, and im so so sad to see it end. Im glad it was a safe place for so many of you, and im so glad you were able to make some amazing friends and memories on here! Hopefully youll be able to make even more memories over on Pixel Punchers!

The discord shall remain open for everyone who uses it, as i dont want to take away that feature for you, I will also be doing a farewell stream over on my twitch channel on the 31st of March at 8pm BST, so come say goodbye with us all as we remember the good times we've all had playing on here!

The server itself may be ending, but the memories and friendships we've made through it all will last for a lifetime <3

Ryan!

It's such a sad time reading this :(
Thank you to Scott for introducing me to this community, and thank you for all the staff and players for making it the most fun I've had playing Minecraft. Y'all amazing :3

Hannahomp

I'm gonna miss y'all so much, never thought I'd make so many friends through a minecraft server until I came to FTFO. Thanks for everything guys <3 <3 <3

IssyQ

Newcomer
Hey Everyone!

So it is a weird message i never thought id be writing, but i have to let you all know that i will no longer be continuing with Fairytale Fallout… Ive loved having this server, and the last 2 to 3 years of having it has been a blast, but so much has changed for me in that time, and im now not able to give the server the love and attention it needs, and you all deserve. This has been a super tough choice to make, and one i dont take lightly, but for the last few months the server hasnt been making enough to cover the costs of running it. Making the server was never about the money for me, which is why it lasted so long, but i cant keep the server going while its losing money any more. Since the server started my life and responsibilities have changed so much, between running my channel, live streaming, and running MC Championships, i just dont have the time to give to a server now. But fear not! Ive spoken with my good friend Seapeekay, and we are going to be merging FairytaleFallout with his new server Pixel Punchers! Most of you who are fans of my content already know Callum, and he is able to give the server way more attention that im going to be able too. So starting April 1st (its not an april fools, i promise!) youll no longer be able to go on FairytaleFallout, but instead you will go to Pixel Punchers! Now im aware a lot of you have spent money on the server, and i can imagine youre going to be upset about it. Ive worked out a deal with Callum where if youd bought a rank on my server, youll get an equivalent rank for the same value on his! Obviously we cant transfer over cosmetics and rank names, but hopefully that will help! To get the new rank there will be a post on pixelpunchers.net, and a form that you can submit your information for review, and then choose which equivalent rank you want! If you want to hop over to the new server and check it out already the ip is - play.pixelpunchers.net

Please dont ever think this was an easy choice for me to make, Fairytale Fallout was my baby, and im so so sad to see it end. Im glad it was a safe place for so many of you, and im so glad you were able to make some amazing friends and memories on here! Hopefully youll be able to make even more memories over on Pixel Punchers!

The discord shall remain open for everyone who uses it, as i dont want to take away that feature for you, I will also be doing a farewell stream over on my twitch channel on the 31st of March at 8pm BST, so come say goodbye with us all as we remember the good times we've all had playing on here!

The server itself may be ending, but the memories and friendships we've made through it all will last for a lifetime <3
Hi, this is so sad but a question, will everything we have bought (ranks etc) stay with us on the new server? I only just got my royal rank :(
Post automatically merged:

I’m literally so sad rn this is such a shock!

Hi, this is so sad but a question, will everything we have bought (ranks etc) stay with us on the new server? I only just got my royal rank :(
Post automatically merged:

I’m literally so sad rn this is such a shock!
Like i said in the post, only the ranks will be what go over, and itll be the equivalent of what pixelpunchers can offer

Miuanx

Newcomer
So only the ranks are going over? The world isn't? How sad! I really love this server, and always will! This server has made me be able make new friends, etc. I've done a lot on it and when I heard it was shutting down I instantly cried but I respect this decision and I'm happy it will still be around, maybe not the same but still here! ♥